BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

About David

Hello, my name is David Wenske! I love to use the computer, work out,
and have fun whenever I can.
A lot of people play with me
because I'm half Russian. привет! What bugs me?
Very annoying people,
long waits, and the smell
of ranch! I'm pretty bad with
doing my homework once
I get home, because I normally
procrastinate 'till about 6:00,
but I'm very good about getting
my homework done. My favorite
sports are golf, swimming and
football, NOT BASKETBALL!
Cheese and coconut shrimp are my
favorite foods. I also sometimes go
to Spanish class just to play Marble Blast
(psst, don't tell anyone!)

3 comments:

  1. That is a good description about you.

    ~Alec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! How dare you! Spanish class just for marble blast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAY WITH YOU,LIKE.....HMMM,OH YES,THE LIL PINK BUNNY???

    ReplyDelete