BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Assignment 4.5

1. Who has pictures of themselves on their blogs? - Aaron Heatherly, Miles, Katelyn, And Audrey have photos of themselves on their blog.

2. Who wrote, "I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too," on her blog? - Kristen Hazel wrote these very wise words.

3. Who learned comtemporary dance this year? - Hannah Baker has learned comtemporary dance this year.

4. "To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heartfelt words? - Shelby Leckrone has a picture with these words on her blog.

5. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which is your favorite? - 10 blogs have polls on the. My favorite poll is Life As a Texas Girl's poll (whoever that is.)

1 comment: