BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Golf... by David Wenske

I think that Golf is a really fun sport! Why? You get to whack a small ball over trees and ponds into a small hole. Also golf is a very quiet game which takes lots of your concentration.
My favorite part of golfing is when you take the driver out and crush your first shot in the middle of the fairway. It may end up in the forest or water, so if you don't want to lose all your balls, focus!!
Once you make your shot, you hop in a little vehicle called the golf cart. The fun things about the golf cart is that you can drive off path, hang on to the back if you want, or take really sharp turns when going as fast as you can! Just pray that you don't fall out!
I also love to have a golf bag full of the nicest clubs, balls, gloves, and anything else I need. Last week, me and my dad went to Dicks Sporting Goods and bought a brand new set of golf clubs (because I won the 1000$ sweepstakes they had there :D .)
So those are my three reasons why I love golf! If you haven't ever tried to play real golf, or just play put-put golf, you really should try!

11 comments:

  1. This sounds like a blast! I should try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to play golf too. On sunday, I played with my dad, but we didn't do that good. It is also very tiering to golf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first of all, I want a golf cart really bad now, and you are one lucky person if you won a $1000 sweepstakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun, though I think I might have a problem when it comes to being quiet the whole time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. David, golf is awsome and im glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky skunk! $1000? That is a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never played golf before, but you make it sound like so much fun! I'll have to try it someday! You did a great job describing why you like golf so much. Well done!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Emma! David, I never knew you liked golf! I never really took golf into consideration... but you make it sound like a blast! I probably wont be very good considering I have a problem when it comes to focusing! Haha!! Did you really win the sweekstakes at Dick's sporting goods? That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like golf too. and i didnt know you iked sports great blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know you like gold David! cool! the best i can do at golf alone is like maybe minny gold haha! plus thats really the only thing ive played! no ones really ever taken to a real golf course! keep it up Daivid! -lauren

    ReplyDelete