BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What I think about Mrs Anzures's class. By Andrew Walker

The first time I came to Mrs. Anzures' classroom was in sixth grade, my first thought I had about her was she was going to be a tough teacher. Now I know all those tough times were for my own good. I have remembered all the times I disobeyed and all the times I have obeyed. I remember when I used to always be in trouble. Also I feel like I have been doing better in grammar because Mrs. Anzures has taught me very many lessons about self-control, and all the way to respecting my classmates and my teachers. I have to say truthfully, I will miss Mrs. Anzures when she leaves NBCA because she taught me so much. That was the first time I came to Mrs. Anzures is classroom was in sixth grade. I love Mrs. Anzures. These are all reasons why I love Mrs. Anzures.
I have to say Mrs. Anzures is the best grammar teacher I have ever had. I have gone through all the hard times with her. But I want to thank her incredibly for teaching me everything I know about Grammar. I love Grammar class its actually my favorite class out of every class and I'm not just saying that. Thats the first time I came to Mrs. Anzures's classroom.


6 comments:

  1. Don't leave Mrs. A! It won't be the same without you!

    ~Alec

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very sincere and honest, it is really good. I agree...I will miss Mrs. Anzures when she leaves, she really is the best grammar teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome blog layout. Such an awesome picture for welcoming someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mrs. A is an awesome teacher too! I think it is cool that you have learned alot from Mrs. A. Great BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy, you have blessed me so much by what you have written in this post. Thank you for blessing me too! You are a wonderful young man who has a lot to offer everyone around you! Your cheery disposition blesses everyone around you. Your writing has gotten better too! Yea!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete